** For a limited time get a free nail clipper with every order** automatically added to every order. Won't show in cart.
Ingrown Toenail Care Tool. 2 pc Professional Correction Device .
If you've ever had trouble with ingrown toenails then you know how much of pain they cause. But fear not, this Ingrown Toenail Fixer will 'fix' your toenail problem in just a few simple steps . This Ingrown Toenail Fixer features two prongs plus a screw mechanism, which will effectively relieve the pain in less than 30 minutes.
First, you need to fix the prongs around the underside of your nails, then tighten the screw mechanism in place.
Next, place your foot into some warm water to soak for 20 minutes while the device gets to work.
Once the nail has softened, tighten the device some more, then dry the nail with a hairdryer.
Finally, remove the prongs and enjoy your pain-free toenails.
This method of fixing an ingrown toenail is genius
Suitable for severe ingrown toenails.
Usage: Use after soaking more than 10 minutes to soften the nails and then install the nail correction aligner.
Lever mechanics to change the angle of nail growth.
1. Be sure toes and tool are clean and disinfected. Soak toes with warm water before installing tool
2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
3. Use one hand hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand . (fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). (patients can soak your feet in warm water)
5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes
6. 30 minutes later, take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
7. Remove the equipment, the toenail is reshaped, position, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
For patients who ha severe ingrown toenails, professional treatment is recommended, don't correct it by yourself.