I can provide you with some information that can help you understand if you might have a bunion and if it's necessary to see a doctor.
- Do you have a bump or protrusion on the side of your big toe?
- Do you experience pain, redness, or swelling in the affected area?
- Do you have difficulty finding shoes that fit comfortably?
- Do you experience stiffness or limited movement in your big toe joint?
- Do you have calluses or corns on your toes or foot?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, you may have a bunion and it would be advisable to see a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you understand the condition and the best course of action.